Spread Pick: Kataja BasketAway with handicap +10.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 152.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
06/12/2016 18:30 BST – Maccabi Rand Media v Kataja Basket – Betting Tips
Both of these teams have a 3-4 record at this stage of the season and this is shaping up to be a close affair in Group B in the FIBA Champions League. At this point, you cannot give your rivals an inch which means this could be a game where both teams play within themselves, knowing the pain of defeat could cost them a lot of trouble in staying in touch with the pack. It could be a night of intrigue on Tuesday night and this is always good for basketball betting.
Maccabi defeated Kataja back in Round 1 of the season which means that they will be looking to do the double over their opponents and create some space. The 72-64 win was well received and the fact that Maccabi followed it up with a win in Round 2 meant that there was a lot of optimism around the side at this point but things have moved slowly since then. There were four losses in a row but after a 74-48 win over Khimik in Round 7, Maccabi may feel that they have a chance to get back on track and find some consistency. C Thomas has provided an average of 13.6 points per game so far this season and his fans need him to deliver again on Tuesday.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 06/12 09:00 (Spread Result: 69-98.5, Totals: 157)|
|andrew||06/12 18:30||Maccabi Rand MediaRISHO||Kataja BasketKATAJ||152.5||1.83||Over 152.5|
|SPREAD||+10.5||1.83||Kataja BasketKATAJ||Bet ►|
Kataja are doing okay in FIBA Champions League
Given that Kataja came through the qualifying rounds to take their spot in Group B in the FIBA Champions League, their form has been okay. The Round 1 loss to Maccabi would have been a blow and they endured a tough time against Avtodor in Round 2 but in Round 3, Kataja grabbed their opening win of the season, defeating Le Mans Sarthe by 77-76. A follow-up win over Khimik ignited hope for a strong season but two losses followed. However, Kataja also won in Round 7, defeating Pinar 84-66, so both of these teams come into this game on the back of a good win. D Mullings has been in fine form for the away team, providing an average of 15.6 points and 7.8 rebounds per game.
There isn’t much between these sides so take Kataja Basket at +10.5, available at odds of 1.83. With the Over/Under market, look to go UNDER 152.5 available at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Cibona
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Juventus Utena
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Mega Leks
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – EWE Baskets v Ventspils
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Aris v Helios Suns
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Stelmet Zielona Gora v Dinamo Sassari
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v AEK
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Proximus Spirou
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Banvit v Ironi Nahariya
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Khimik