Spread Pick: AS MonacoAway with handicap -6 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 138.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
06/12/2016 20:00 BST – Fraport Skyliners v AS Monaco – Betting Tips
The hosts know that they are in for a tough evening in Group A of the FIBA Champions League on Tuesday night as they welcome the group leaders. The Germans will be determined to improve on their 3-4 record at the moment but they know that facing a team with a 6-1 record isn’t the easiest way to go about it. This could be a tight one in the end, which means that there will be basketball betting opportunities for punters.
The hosts lost out in their last game, going down 54-75 to Ironi Nahariya, and they have had an up and down season, as a 3-4 record suggests. The Fraport formbook for the campaign runs LLWWLWL and they’ll know that their home games are the key to success in rising up the table. The Skyliners will be looking towards Kwame Vaugh to provide them with something to cheer about in this game. The player has managed an average of 15 points per game so far this season and he will be desperate to show that he can do the damage against the top teams in the tournament.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 06/12 10:00 (Spread Result: 64-64, Totals: 134)|
|andrew||06/12 20:00||Fraport SkylinersFRAPO||AS MonacoMONAC||138.5||1.83||Over 138.5|
|SPREAD||-6||1.83||AS MonacoMONAC||Bet ►|
AS Monaco are looking good in FIBA Champions League
The French side suffered defeat in Round 5 of the FIBA Champions League but aside from that, everything has pretty much gone the way of the side from the principality. We are now playing out the first run of fixtures from the season and Monaco grabbed a 65-47 win in that match to start their campaign. They know that it should be a tougher challenge away from home but this is still a game where Monaco will fancy their chances. Zack Wright is the current top scorer with an average of 11.9 points per game but this is a basketball side where plenty of people can score points.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The hosts will battle hard but take AS Monaco at -6, which is provided at odds of 1.83. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market should go OVER 138.5 which is available at odds of 1.83 for this Tuesday night game. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Cibona
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Juventus Utena
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Mega Leks
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – EWE Baskets v Ventspils
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Aris v Helios Suns
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Stelmet Zielona Gora v Dinamo Sassari
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v AEK
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Proximus Spirou
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Banvit v Ironi Nahariya
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Khimik