Spread Pick: CEZ NymburkHome with handicap -19.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Under 164.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
06/12/2016 18:30 BST – CEZ Nymburk v Bakken Bears – Betting Tips
The hosts are currently in fourth place in Group A of the FIBA Champions League and they are locked in a battle to finish at least third and continue their time in European competition. The away side are locked in a battle to get off the bottom in a group which is a showing a great deal of symmetry going into Round 8. This game may not be the first you think of when it comes to basketball betting options but it may offer a lot to enjoy.
The hosts come into this game on the back of a strong win against the Helios Suns but Nymburk will be the first to admit that their form has been patch of late. Their form book runs WWLLWLW and they’ll be desperate to add some consistency to their current form. The 85-55 win in their most recent win should give them confidence and playing the bottom side in the group has to be of benefit to a team looking for a strong win. Howard Sant-Roos has been a key figure so far for CEZ Nymburk with an average of 14.6 points per game and 7.3 rebounds. If he continues this form on Tuesday night, the hosts should be alright.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 06/12 09:00 (Spread Result: 94.5-70, Totals: 184)|
|andrew||06/12 18:30||CEZ NymburkNYMBU||Bakken BearsBEARS||164.5||1.83||Under 164.5|
|SPREAD||-19.5||1.83||CEZ NymburkNYMBU||Bet ►|
Bakken Bears have struggled in FIBA Champions League
The Bears have lost their last two games but of course, their 1-6 record over the course of the season so far is the bigger story. Having made their way through the FIBA Champions League qualifying process, it was always likely to be a difficult match for the Danish side to compete in this tournament. The 82-99 defeat at the hands of Banvit in their last outing was a tough match as was the Ironi Nahariya loss, which came at a score of 71-90. This is the game where the Bears need to rekindle the spirit of their 71-65 win over Fraport Skyliners, which came in Round 5. DeVaughn Akoon-Purcell has been in tremendous form of late, offering an average of 17.3 points per game so far this season.
The hosts should win convincingly and you can take CEZ Nymburk at -19.5 which is provided at odds of 1.83. For the Over/Under market, go UNDER 164.5 which is on offer at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Cibona
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Juventus Utena
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Mega Leks
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – EWE Baskets v Ventspils
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Aris v Helios Suns
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Stelmet Zielona Gora v Dinamo Sassari
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v AEK
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Proximus Spirou
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Banvit v Ironi Nahariya
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Khimik