Spread Pick: FC Bayern MunichHome with handicap -5.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 151.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
28-02-2017 20:00 BST - FC Bayern Munich v Unicaja Málaga - Eurocup Betting Tips
There is a huge difference between the season record of these two teams and they have already clashed twice this season in EuroCup action. These were both won by the team that is currently enjoying a 9 game winning streak, so you can see why many people are backing FC Bayern Munich to take control of this game and this tie.
The overall record for the German side is 12-2, which features a 6-2 record in the regular season and a 6-0 run in the Top 16. This is a formidable record by anyone’s standards and you can see why the German fans will be confident heading into this game. The Spaniards have a 7-7 record which is comprised of a 4-4 run in the regular season and a 3-3 record in the Top 16. It has been a season of equal ups and downs so far for Malaga in the EuroCup and they know they need to up their game to have any chance in this game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Eurocup tip locked in at 28/02 09:00 (Spread Result: 85.5-82, Totals: 173)|
|andrew||28/02 20:00||FC Bayern MunichMUN||Unicaja MálagaUNI||151.5||1.90||Over 151.5|
|SPREAD||-5.5||1.90||FC Bayern MunichMUN||Bet ►|
Unicaja Malaga need a turnaround in EuroCup fortunes
In the two clashes between the teams this season, Bayern triumphed 62-74 in Malaga and then won a closer game at home by a score of 72-69. This means that Malaga will take some hope into this game but if Bayern hit form, they should get this tie wrapped up.
Bayern has scored an average of 86.3 points per game, for the third best record in the league, while Unicaja notched an average of 72.7 points per game in the Top 16, the lowest record at that stage of the tournament. Devin Booker leads the way for Bayern, with an average of 12.9 points per game while Nick Johnson has notched an average of 11.6 points per game. Kyle Fogg, with an average of 13.1 points per game, has been crucial for Unicaja and Dejan Musli has chipped in with an average of 11.3 points per game.
Knowing the importance of a home win, you can back FC Bayern Munich at -5.5, which is provided at odds of 1.90. For the Over/Under market, look to go OVER 151.5 which is on offer at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Betting on Eurocup Basketball Games
- 3 March 2017 EuroCup Quarter Final – Herbalife Gran Canaria Las Palmas v Hapoel Bank Yahav Jerusalem
- 3 March 2017 EuroCup Quarter Final – Unicaja Malaga v FC Bayern Munich
- 3 March 2017 EuroCup Quarter Final – Zenit St Petersburg v Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar
- 3 March2017 EuroCup Quarter Final – Khimki Moscow Region v Valencia Basket
- 28 February 2017 EuroCup Quarter Final – Valencia Basket v Khimki Moscow Region
- 28 February 2017 EuroCup Quarter Final – Hapoel Bank Yahav Jerusalem v Herbalife Gran Canaria Las Palmas
- 28 February 2017 EuroCup Quarter Final – Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar v Zenit St Petersburg