Spread Pick: Besiktas Sompo JapanHome with handicap -5.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 156.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
25-01-2017 18:00 BST - Besiktas Sompo Japan v MHP Riesen Ludwigsburg - Champions League Betting Tips
1st playing fourth in the final round of fixtures should be exciting but there is a feeling that this Group E clash in the FIBA Champions League may fizzle out. This is because the hosts top the group with an 11-2 record and are comfortably ahead at this stage of the campaign. The away side are currently in fourth place and are tied with the teams in second and third with a 4-5 record. A win would go a long way to boosting MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg in the final shakedown of Group E but no matter where they finish between second and fourth, it isn’t likely to put them any further than the first stage of the Round of 16.
The Germans cannot fall down the table so they are definitely in fourth place at the least and this may dampen their enthusiasm in this game. Both teams will be looking to win but it may be that they will be looking to their next step. The Turkish side can enjoy a few weeks off from FIBA Champions League before reconvening at the end of February. The Germans may decide it is best to start preparing for the next round which will be looming shortly. There will likely be changes in the squads, which can sometimes create a better game, but it does look as though if there will be something missing in this match.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 25/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 82.5-85, Totals: 173)|
|andrew||25/01 18:00||Besiktas Sompo JapanBESIK||MHP Riesen LudwigsburgMHP||156.5||1.83||Over 156.5|
|SPREAD||-5.5||1.83||Besiktas Sompo JapanBESIK||Bet ►|
The Germans would enjoy a FIBA Champions League victory
The Germans won the previous game 89-83, one of the two defeats suffered by Besiktas so far this season, so there could be an element of revenge in the air for the Turkish side. The hosts have set a blistering pace in the FIBA Champions League so far this season and their dominance of Group E has been well deserved.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
If you are looking to place a bet on this game, look at Besiktas Sompo Japan at -5.5 which you can find on offer at odds of 1.83. When it comes to the Over/Under market, look to go OVER 156.5 which is provided at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v Telenet Oostende
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v SIG Strasbourg
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Mega Leks v Iberostar Tenerife
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Juventus Utena
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Helios Suns v CEZ Nymburk
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Bakken Bears v Banvit
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Aris
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Ironi Nahariya
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Dinamo Sassari v Partizan
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Proximus Spirou v Szolnoki Olaj