Spread Pick: CibonaHome with handicap -1 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 152.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
25-01-2017 20:30 BST - Cibona v Telenet Oostende - Champions League Betting Tips
How important this game is remains to be seen because at the moment, both are heading to the FIBA Europe Cup. The thing that turns this game is that whoever wins has a chance of sneaking into the next stage of the FIBA Champions League depending on other results. The fifth placed sides in the groups are ranked and the top four all make it through to the Round of 16, so that has to be an incentive in this game where the winner will take the higher ranking of these two sides.
At the moment, it is the away side that are sitting in fifth place but they are also sitting just outside the rankings to qualify for the next round of the FIBA Champions League. If Sassari or the Skyliners lose, there could be a chance for the team that finishes fifth in Group D to continue in the tournament, so this is going to be a factor at play in the game. Don’t forget that Group D is the last group to conclude so by the time the final quarter of this game gets underway, the other games will be finished. This means that both sides will know exactly what is at stake, which means we could be in line for quite the frenetic and frantic finale to this big game in Group D in the FIBA Champions League.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 25/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 70-77, Totals: 148)|
|andrew||25/01 20:30||CibonaCIBON||Telenet OostendeOOSTE||152.5||1.83||Over 152.5|
Telenet Oostende are looking for another FIBA Champions League win
Ante Zizic has been a key player for the hosts so far this season, and he has provided an average of 16 points per game. Telenet Oostende have been boosted by an average of 13.6 points per game from Rasko Katic. If these players hit form, it could be a shoot-out between them.
In the earlier Group D clash between these sides, Oostende got the win by a margin of 82-70, and this is why they are the higher ranked of the two teams at this stage of the season.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The bookies are finding it hard to split the teams so back Cibona at -1 which is provided at odds of 1.83. For the Over/Under market, go OVER 152.5 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v SIG Strasbourg
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Mega Leks v Iberostar Tenerife
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Juventus Utena
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Helios Suns v CEZ Nymburk
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Bakken Bears v Banvit
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Aris
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Ironi Nahariya
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Dinamo Sassari v Partizan
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Proximus Spirou v Szolnoki Olaj