Spread Pick: StrasbourgAway with handicap -7 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 151.0 at 1.83 Bet Now!
25-01-2017 20:30 BST - KK Mornar Bar v Strasbourg - Champions League Betting Tips
This is a game between a side who have nothing but pride at stake against a team who could have plenty to play for but it all depends on their result and the result of others. On paper, the team with something to play for should be the hungrier of the two sides but in reality, it is often the team with nothing to play for who has more freedom, and it could be that we have a game that is very hard to call in Group D of the FIBA Champions League.
KK Mornar are at the foot of Group D and they are unable to move up the table, no matter how they get on in the last game. Their 3-10 record sees them eliminated from European action, so this will be the final European game of the season for the hosts. With this in mind, it is likely that they will want to provide their fans with something to shout about. It may be too little and too late but a win for KK Mornar would put a better gloss on a difficult campaign.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 25/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 70-76, Totals: 153)|
|andrew||25/01 20:30||KK Mornar BarMORNA||StrasbourgSTRAS||151.0||1.83||Over 151.0|
Strasbourg have motivation to win this FIBA Champions League game
Strasbourg will not have ruled out the possibility of claiming a place in phase 2 of the Round of 15, and this has to be the driving force for them in this game. Knowing that they can take a break while their rivals battle it out has to be of benefit, so you can expect the away side to come into this game with a higher level of intensity. Their 8-5 record ensures they continue in the FIBA Champions League but every team wants to go as far as possible and entry to the second phase would assist that aim.
You can back the away side in this game because surely they will be driven on to get the win they need. Back SIG Strasbourg at -7, at odds of 1.83 in this Wednesday night FIBA Champions League. When it comes to the Over/Under market, you should go OVER 151.0 which you can find at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v Telenet Oostende
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Mega Leks v Iberostar Tenerife
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Juventus Utena
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Helios Suns v CEZ Nymburk
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Bakken Bears v Banvit
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Aris
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Ironi Nahariya
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Dinamo Sassari v Partizan
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Proximus Spirou v Szolnoki Olaj