Spread Pick: Banvit BandirmaAway with handicap -12.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 168.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
25-01-2017 20:00 BST - Bakken Bears v Banvit Bandirma - Champions League Betting Tips
The side that finished bottom of Group A, Bakken Bears, welcomes the team that are currently in second place. It has been a terrible season for the Danish side, carrying a 1-12 record at this point of the season and they will be desperate for this part of the FIBA Champions League to be over and done with. However, with a game in front of their home fans, there is a chance for Bakken to put some shine into their campaign although they do face a tough task.
Banvit hold a 10-3 record and while they cannot catch the team at the top of Group A, there is still something to play for. A win guarantees Banvit head into the second phase of the Round of 16, which will provide them with the chance to rest and recuperate before the FIBA Champions League gets underway again. If Banvit lose and CEZ Nymburk grab a win, Banvit would have to play in the first phase of the Round of 16, which is definitely something that should be avoided.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 25/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 68-79.5, Totals: 160)|
|andrew||25/01 20:00||Bakken BearsBEARS||Banvit BandirmaBANVI||168.5||1.83||Over 168.5|
|SPREAD||-12.5||1.83||Banvit BandirmaBANVI||Bet ►|
Banvit want a win in FIBA Champions League
When these two teams met earlier on in the campaign, it was Banvit who were in full control. This was a 99-82 game that Banvit were on fire for, and they showed that they can score a lot of points. However, they also showed that they can give up a lot of points, which isn’t ideal and is something that they will want to work on, and this is something which they look at from this game.
DeVaughn Akoon-Purcell has been in fine form for the Bears this season, providing an average of 17.6 points per game while also offering an average of 6.4 rebounds. Jordan Theodore has been in excellent form for Banvit, providing an average of 15.2 points per game so far this season.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
Take Banvit at -12.5 at odds of 1.83 in this Wednesday night Group A FIBA Champions League clash. Anyone looking at the Over/Under market should go OVER 168.5 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v Telenet Oostende
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v SIG Strasbourg
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Mega Leks v Iberostar Tenerife
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Juventus Utena
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Helios Suns v CEZ Nymburk
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Aris
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Ironi Nahariya
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Dinamo Sassari v Partizan
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Proximus Spirou v Szolnoki Olaj