Spread Pick: Ironi NahariyaAway with handicap +5.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Under 139.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
25-01-2017 20:00 BST - Fraport Skyliners v Ironi Nahariya - Champions League Betting Tips
This is the sort of game that people want to see in the final round of fixtures in the regular season of a tournament. These teams are fifth and sixth in Group A of the FIBA Champions League and the winner will finish the higher out of these two teams. There may not be too much at stake as both teams will continue in European basketball but there is the chance that the team that finishes highest will remain in the FIBA Champions League while the losing side will drop into the FIBA Europe Cup. This should provide something of interest on Wednesday night.
The hosts are in fifth spot with a 6-7 record and at the moment, this is enough to see them ranked in the fifth placed sides that will move into the next round of the competition. This means that it is a simple process for the German side, win the game and everything else takes care of itself. This is quite a handy position to be in as all teams want to be in charge of their destiny. A.J. English has been a key player so far this season for Fraport, offering an average of 18.3 points per game, and if he delivers again, it could be a great night for the hosts.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 25/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 81-69.5, Totals: 145)|
|andrew||25/01 20:00||Fraport SkylinersFRAPO||Ironi NahariyaNAHAR||139.5||1.83||Under 139.5|
|SPREAD||+5.5||1.83||Ironi NahariyaNAHAR||Bet ►|
Ironi need a win in FIBA Champions League
The away side come into this game in sixth place with a 5-8 record. The Israeli side cannot drop down the table and this means they are on course for a spot in the FIBA Europe Cup. However, if they can win this game, they will overtake Fraport and they’ll open up the opportunity of squeezing into the next round of the FIBA Champions League. A win may not be enough as other results may dictate the next step for Ironi but a win provides a big incentive. Yancy Gates has been a key player so far this season, offering an average of 14.6 points per game.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The last outing between these sides finished 75-54 for Ironi, so they know what it takes to come out on top. Take Ironi Nahriaya at +5.5 at odds of 1.83. For the Over/Under market, go UNDER 139.5 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v Telenet Oostende
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v SIG Strasbourg
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Mega Leks v Iberostar Tenerife
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Juventus Utena
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Helios Suns v CEZ Nymburk
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Bakken Bears v Banvit
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Aris
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Dinamo Sassari v Partizan
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Proximus Spirou v Szolnoki Olaj