Spread Pick: ARISAway with handicap +9.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 144.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
25-01-2017 20:00 BST - AS Monaco v ARIS - Champions League Betting Tips
There isn’t really a lot riding on this Group A game in the FIBA Champions League. The hosts lead the way with an 11-2 record and they cannot be caught at the summit of the table. This means the French side is looking forward to a couple of weeks off before they rejoin the FIBA Champions League at the second phase of the Round of 16. Whether this impacts on the Monaco team selection for Wednesday night remains to be seen but the home fans will want to sign off the regular season in good style.
Aris are currently in fourth place and have an 8-5 record which means that they cannot tumble down a spot but does leave them with a chance of finishing third. However, even if Aris do take third spot in group A, this will not change where they are heading to when the tournament reconvenes after a mini break next week. The away side know that they are involved with the first phase of the Round of 16, so there may not be too much pressure on the away team to get a result, although there will be personal pride at stake.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 25/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 80-75.5, Totals: 146)|
|andrew||25/01 20:00||AS MonacoMONAC||ARISARIS||144.5||1.83||Over 144.5|
Aris has performed well in FIBA Champions League
When these teams met earlier on in the season, it was a 62-65 win for Monaco. This was a close result and it will give Aris confidence that they can push the French side hard in this clash. However, the French side also know that they can step things up a gear if needs. Be. Dee Bost has provided an average of 12.8 points per game so far this season for Monaco while the key man for Aris has been Will Cummings who has provided an average of 14.8 points so far this campaign.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
Take Aris at +9.5 which is provided at odds of 1.83 for this Wednesday night clash. If you have an interest in the Over/Under market for this FIBA Champions League game, go OVER 144.5 which is provided at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v Telenet Oostende
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v SIG Strasbourg
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Mega Leks v Iberostar Tenerife
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Juventus Utena
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Helios Suns v CEZ Nymburk
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Bakken Bears v Banvit
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Ironi Nahariya
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Dinamo Sassari v Partizan
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Proximus Spirou v Szolnoki Olaj