Spread Pick: Proximus Spirou CharleroiHome with handicap -9 at 1.83
Over/Under: Under 154.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
25-01-2017 18:00 BST - Proximus Spirou Charleroi v Szolnoki Olaj - Champions League Betting Tips
This is shaping up to be one of the least important FIBA Champions League clashes of the night but this may help in creating a great game. Both of these teams know how their fortunes fall in Group E so there will be no distinct pressure on these teams, and that may just be the platform to allow both teams to relax and play some interesting or exciting basketball. If you’re looking for a different basketball betting option this midweek, this may be the game that is ideal for your needs.
The hosts are sitting with a 5-8 record and they know that they have qualified for the FIBA Champions League. There is no desire to push upwards in the table and no fear of falling down the pecking order. Whether the hosts decide to take things easy in this game to rest up for the next match or they decide to push on and build some momentum before they continue in the FIBA Europe Cup remains to be seen. However, you can bet that the home fans will be looking for some entertainment, especially against the side that is sitting at the foot of Group E.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 25/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 83-87, Totals: 179)|
|andrew||25/01 18:00||Proximus Spirou CharleroiCHARL||Szolnoki OlajSZOLN||154.5||1.83||Under 154.5|
|SPREAD||-9||1.83||Proximus Spirou CharleroiCHARL||Bet ►|
Szolnoki have had a terrible FIBA Champions League campaign
The away side have endured a tough time in the FIBA Champions League, sitting with a 2-11 record. The fact that they have nothing to play for in the final game of the regular season says everything about how they have fallen away. The players will no doubt want to see out the regular season with a touch of pride but this may not be possible.
When these teams met earlier in the season, it was Proximus that grabbed a 74-79 victory and the Belgians will believe that they have enough to do the double over the side that has toiled at the foot of the table.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The bookies think the hosts will round out this part of the season in style and you can take Proximus Spirou at -9, at odds of 1.83. For the Over/Under market, look to go UNDER 154.5 which you can find at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v Telenet Oostende
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v SIG Strasbourg
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Mega Leks v Iberostar Tenerife
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Juventus Utena
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Helios Suns v CEZ Nymburk
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Bakken Bears v Banvit
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Aris
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Ironi Nahariya
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Dinamo Sassari v Partizan