Spread Pick: PAOKAway with handicap +2 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 149.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
24-01-2017 18:00 BST - Ventspils v PAOK - Champions League Betting Tips
The teams in fourth and fifth place in Group C in the FIBA Champions League have their own mini-playoff to see who finishes the highest of the two teams. There is no way for the winner to move into third spot and the loser cannot fall to sixth place, so this is a straight shoot-out between these sides. Ventspils have a 7-6 record at the moment while the Greek side carries a 6-7 record heading into this game. An away win would see the record level at 7-7.
There is also the fact that PAOK won the earlier game between these sides, 85-81 so if the Greeks do win this game, they will have the head to head record against their rivals, with both sharing a 707 record. It is therefore very clear why both teams have to win this game, so there will be a lot at stake when this match tips off on Tuesday evening.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 24/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 54-86, Totals: 138)|
|andrew||24/01 18:00||VentspilsVENTS||PAOKPAOK||149.5||1.83||Over 149.5|
PAOK can grab the away win they need in FIBA Champions League
Willie Deane has been a key player for the Latvians so far this season, providing an average of 13.5 points per game. Ventspils have also benefited from Ronalds Zakis, who has provided an average of 6.6 rebounds per game this season. For the Greeks, Thaddeus McFadden has been in great form, offering an average of 21.3 points per game. If he can maintain this form going into this game, there is every chance that PAOK will have a great night. Keith Clanton has also been in excellent form for the away side, and he has provided an average of 11.2 rebounds per game.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
It is likely that nerves will be jangling and there is no need for these sides to look around at other results, they can go for a win in full confidence that their efforts will be fully rewarded. The bookies think it will be close so take PAOK at +2, at odds of 1.83. When you are looking at the Over/Under options, you should go OVER 149.5 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v Telenet Oostende
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v SIG Strasbourg
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Mega Leks v Iberostar Tenerife
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Juventus Utena
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Helios Suns v CEZ Nymburk
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Bakken Bears v Banvit
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Aris
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Ironi Nahariya
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Dinamo Sassari v Partizan
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Proximus Spirou v Szolnoki Olaj