Spread Pick: Neptunas KlaipedaAway with handicap -7.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 144.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
24-01-2017 18:00 BST - Rosa Radom v Neptunas Klaipeda - Champions League Betting Tips
The hosts are in last place but crucially, they haven’t been eliminated yet. The 3-10 record of Rosa Radom isn’t great but it leaves them just about in touching distance of the teams in sixth and seventh in Group C in the FIBA Champions League. The hosts know that it’ll be a tough challenge but they are still in with a chance of prolonging their European experience this season.
The away side are currently third in the table and know that they will be continuing their season in the FIBA Champions League. However, the Lithuanians are still looking upwards and they may be able to sneak into the Round of 16 as opposed to the qualifiers, which means Neptunas will be desperate to improve on their 9-4 record. Klaipeda know that they cannot tumble down the table, they can only stay the same or move up, so there should be incentive for the away side in this game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 24/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 65-63.5, Totals: 136)|
|andrew||24/01 18:00||Rosa RadomRADOM||Neptunas KlaipedaNEPTN||144.5||1.83||Over 144.5|
|SPREAD||-7.5||1.83||Neptunas KlaipedaNEPTN||Bet ►|
Neptunas will be confident they can claim this game
When these teams met earlier on this season, it was Neptunas who won by a score of 66-63. This means it was a close game but Klaipeda should be confident of taking the win at home. If they do, they’ll then be looking around at the scores from other games to see if their efforts have been rewarded with positive trajectory in this season’s FIBA Champions League Group C.
Rosa Radom have benefitted from the fine form of Tyrone Brazelton this season, who has provided an average of 15.3 points per game so far. Darnell Jackson has also been on hand to offer an average of 7.2 rebounds per game. For Neptunas, Jimmy Baron has provided an average of 15 points per game while Mindaugas Kacinas has offered up an average of 5.8 rebounds per game so far this season.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
Both sides have a lot to play for but take Neptunas Klaipeda at -7.5 at odds of 1.83. If you’re looking for the Over/Under market, look to go OVER 144.5 which is also on offer at odds of 1.83 for Tuesday night’s FIBA Champions League game. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v Telenet Oostende
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v SIG Strasbourg
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Mega Leks v Iberostar Tenerife
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Juventus Utena
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Helios Suns v CEZ Nymburk
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Bakken Bears v Banvit
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Aris
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Ironi Nahariya
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Dinamo Sassari v Partizan
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Proximus Spirou v Szolnoki Olaj