Spread Pick: Muratbey UsakHome with handicap -1.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 154.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
24-01-2017 18:00 BST - Muratbey Usak v ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne - Champions League Betting Tips
The hosts are currently sitting in sixth position in Group C in the FIBA Champions League and at the moment, they are heading to the FIBA Europe Cup. Muratbey cannot move upwards, so they will be dropping out of the FIBA Champions League but they do need to make sure that they do not drop out of European action altogether. This isn’t unlikely but it isn’t yet impossible so it would be foolish to rule it out.
There are no such worries for ASVEL who top the group and who are assured of a place in round 2 of the Top 16. This means the French side can enjoy some time off from European action and they may even decide to take things easy or rotate their squad in this game. This means that Muratbey could benefit from an easier task than they would expect. Then again, the players that could come in for ASVEL may think they have a point to prove so it really is hard to tell what will happen in this game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 24/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 68.5-58, Totals: 128)|
|andrew||24/01 18:00||Muratbey UsakUSAK||ASVEL Lyon-VilleurbanneASVEL||154.5||1.83||Over 154.5|
|SPREAD||-1.5||1.83||Muratbey UsakUSAK||Bet ►|
ASVEL have been excellent in FIBA Champions League
When these teams faced each other earlier on in the season, it was the French side who were triumphant by a score of 83-69. That was an important win and it was the sort of result that ASVEL churned out over the course of the campaign.
For the hosts, Mark Lyons has been in fantastic form, offering an average of 15.5 points per game, which has helped the Turkish side push on at times. There has also been support from Zach Auguste who has provided an average of 8.6 rebounds per game. Walter Hodge has been instrumental for ASVEL over the course of the season while Darryl Watkins has provided an average of 6.2 rebounds per game.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The bookies know that ASVEL may not be at the peak of their powers for this game and they have priced it accordingly. You can take Muratbey Usak Sportif at -1.5 at odds of 1.83. If you’re looking for the Over/Under market, go OVER 154.5 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v Telenet Oostende
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v SIG Strasbourg
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Mega Leks v Iberostar Tenerife
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Juventus Utena
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Helios Suns v CEZ Nymburk
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Bakken Bears v Banvit
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Aris
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Ironi Nahariya
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Dinamo Sassari v Partizan
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Proximus Spirou v Szolnoki Olaj