Spread Pick: EWE Baskets OldenburgHome with handicap -12.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Under 156.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
24-01-2017 18:00 BST - EWE Baskets Oldenburg v Openjobmetis Varese - Champions League Betting Tips
These teams are at different ends of Group C in the FIBA Champions League but they have plenty to play for and this should be an exciting game to bring the regular season to a close. The hosts are in second place and are currently battling to ensure they qualify for phase 2 of the Round of 16. Some time off is always a big reward for basketball teams and you can bet that EWE Baskets will be flying out of the blocks to achieve their aims.
Varese are currently in seventh place and while they are currently outside of the qualifying spots for the FIBA Europe Cup, a win could change that. The Italians have a 4-9 record, the same as Muratbey who currently sit above them so if results go in their favour, Varese could be heading in the right direction to prolong their form in Europe this season.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 24/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 65.5-53, Totals: 131)|
|andrew||24/01 18:00||EWE Baskets OldenburgOLDEN||Openjobmetis VareseVARES||156.5||1.83||Under 156.5|
|SPREAD||-12.5||1.83||EWE Baskets OldenburgOLDEN||Bet ►|
Varese need a repeat win in the FIBA Champions League
When these two teams met earlier on in the season, it was Varese who grabbed the win, triumphing by a score of 76-71. Over the course of the season, that is a bit of a shock result, but it may have dampened the Italians ability to strike twice in the same manner. No one expects Varese to defeat EWE Baskets twice in one season, do they?
For the hosts, Brian Qvale has been in fantastic form over the course of this season, leading the way with distinction for the Germans. Qvale has offered an average of 12.9 points per game while also providing an average of 6.8 points per game. For the Italians, Dominique Johnson has offered an average of 17 points while Oderah Anosike has offered an average of 7.9 rebounds per game so far this season.
The hosts will surely be up for this game and you can back EWE Baskets at -12.5 at odds of 1.83. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market should go UNDER 156.5 at odds of 1.83 for this big Group C FIBA Champions League clash. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v Telenet Oostende
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v SIG Strasbourg
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Mega Leks v Iberostar Tenerife
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Juventus Utena
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Helios Suns v CEZ Nymburk
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Bakken Bears v Banvit
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Aris
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Ironi Nahariya
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Dinamo Sassari v Partizan
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Proximus Spirou v Szolnoki Olaj