Spread Pick: Maccabi Rand MediaAway with handicap -5.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Under 157.0 at 1.83 Bet Now!
24-01-2017 20:30 BST - Khimik v Maccabi Rand Media - Champions League Betting Tips
Eighth plays seventh in Group B in the FIBA Champions League but with the hosts already eliminated, this isn’t quite the do or die clash that some were hoping for when the fixture list was announced. However, this is a massive game for the away side because they currently hold a 6-7 record, just like the three teams above them in the game. None of the 6-7 teams are playing each other so all permutations are up for grabs.
If only of these teams wins, that team would move to a 7-7 record above three rivals on a 6-8 record and Maccabi have to give themselves a chance of being that team if other results go in their favour. At the very least Maccabi are dropping into the FIBA Europe Cup but a win could see them move up to fourth spot, which comes with a guaranteed place in the qualifiers. Even if other teams around them get a result, a win could still see Maccabi in with a shot of progressing in this tournament.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 24/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 60-63.5, Totals: 129)|
|andrew||24/01 20:30||KhimikKHIMI||Maccabi Rand MediaRISHO||157.0||1.83||Under 157.0|
|SPREAD||-5.5||1.83||Maccabi Rand MediaRISHO||Bet ►|
Maccabi can prolong their FIBA Champions League experience
When these sides clashed earlier on in the season, the final score was 74-48 in favour of Maccabi, which will also give the away side confidence of grabbing a result in this midweek Group B game. That was a convincing win, and if Maccabi repeat it, they could be in line for a fantastic climax to the FIBA Champions League regular season.
For the hosts, Jaime Smith has been in fine form, offering an average of 17.8 points per game so far this season while Viacheslav Petrov has chipped in with an average of 7.8 rebounds per game so far this campaign. For Maccabi Rand Media, Javon McCrea has been the top player. McCrea has provided an average of 14.8 points per game while he has also offered an average of 7.5 rebounds per game.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
It looks as though the bookies are backing the away side, and it isn’t hard to see why. Take Maccabi Rand Media at -5.5 at odds of 1.83. For the Over/Under market, look to go UNDER 157.0 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v Telenet Oostende
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v SIG Strasbourg
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Mega Leks v Iberostar Tenerife
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Juventus Utena
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Helios Suns v CEZ Nymburk
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Bakken Bears v Banvit
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Aris
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Ironi Nahariya
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Dinamo Sassari v Partizan
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Proximus Spirou v Szolnoki Olaj