Spread Pick: Pinar KarsiyakaAway with handicap -2 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 156.0 at 1.83 Bet Now!
24-01-2017 20:30 BST - Kataja Basket v Pinar Karsiyaka - Champions League Betting Tips
Both of these teams have plenty to play for in the final round of Group B fixtures in the FIBA Champions League. However, the prize is consolidation as opposed to seriously moving up the table but with both sides looking to make the most of the rest of the campaign, this is likely to be a very hard-fought game.
The hosts are in sixth place in Group B in the FIBA Champions League and sit with a 6-7 record. However, the teams in fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh all sit with a 6-7 record so there may well be a lot of shuffling around in the final round of fixtures, which all tip-off at the same point. If you are looking for exciting basketball betting action, this is going to be one of the best round of fixtures on offer.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 24/01 09:00 (Spread Result: 73-81, Totals: 156)|
|andrew||24/01 20:30||Kataja BasketKATAJ||Pinar KarsiyakaKARSI||156.0||1.83||Over 156.0|
|SPREAD||-2||1.83||Pinar KarsiyakaKARSI||Bet ►|
Pinar have to look to win this FIBA Champions League clash
In the previous clash between these sides earlier this season, Kataja grabbed the win by a margin of 66-84. That away win will give Kataja confidence in the home game but the away side have the far better record in the league and need to win to have a chance of making it to Phase 2 of the Champions League.
Rion Brown has been instrumental for the hosts so far this season, offering an average of 17.2 points per game while Kervin Bristol has provided an average of 8 rebounds. DaJuan Summers has been the main man for Pinar, offering an average of 15 points and 5.5 rebounds per game. He is the player that the away team will pin their hopes on for this vital clash at the end of the regular season in the FIBA Champions League.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The bookies think this is likely to be a close game but you can take Pinar Karsiyaka at -2 at odds of 1.83. For the Over/Under market, look to go OVER 156.0 at odds of 1.83, in a game that is crucial to the final standings of Group B in the FIBA Champions League. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v Telenet Oostende
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v SIG Strasbourg
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Mega Leks v Iberostar Tenerife
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Juventus Utena
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Helios Suns v CEZ Nymburk
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Bakken Bears v Banvit
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Aris
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Ironi Nahariya
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Dinamo Sassari v Partizan
- 25 January 2017 FIBA Champions League Group E – Proximus Spirou v Szolnoki Olaj