Spread Pick: ArisAway with handicap +1 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 143.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
02/11/2016 18:00 BST – Ironi Nahariya v Aris – Betting Tips
The hosts are second bottom of the group with a 0-2 record and this is something that they’ll be desperate to rectify in this game. The away team comes into this game with a different outlook as they currently hold a 2-0 record. On paper, it seems as though Aris should be able to enjoy a comfortable victory but this could be an intriguing FIBA Champions League clash.
Decent wins against Tsmoki-Minsk in the Qualifying Round ensured Ironi get to enjoy the FIBA Champions League this season but it has been a difficult campaign so far for the hosts in this game. Losses against Banvit and CEZ Nymburk leave the hosts with a 0-2 record and if they fail to grab something from this game, they will really up against it in the European arena this season. One player that has delivered for Nahariya this campaign is Yancy Gates. He has managed an average of 11.2 points per game this campaign while also delivering an average of 6.2 rebounds per game this season. If Gates keeps up this form, it won’t be too long until the hosts are enjoying a win in Europe.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 02/11 11:00 (Spread Result: 53-86, Totals: 138)|
|andrew||02/11 18:00||Ironi NahariyaNAHAR||ARISARIS||143.5||1.90||Under 143.5|
Aris look to maintain a perfect start to the Champions League
Wins over the Bakken Bears and the Helios Suns have helped Aris get off to an excellent start in Europe this season. Vassilis Kavvadas has been the key man so far in the tournament, providing an average of 16 points per game in the matches Aris have played and won so far. Another similar showing on Wednesday night will go a long way to claiming a 3-0 record.
The bookies make the hosts slight favourites for this game but there really isn’t much between these sides. This is why you should look at Aris, who are available at +1, which you can find at odds of 1.90. There is also the Over/Under market for this game and you’ll be able to go UNDER 143.5 which is provided at odds of 1.90 for this Wednesday night game in the FIBA Champions League. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Dinamo Sassari v Proximus Spirou
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v Szolnoki Olaj
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Rosa Radom v EWE Baskets Oldenburg
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v Mega Leks
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v Ventspils
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Khimik v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B - Kataja Basket v Le Mans Sarthe
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Helios Suns v Fraport Skyliners