Spread Pick: Le Mans SartheAway with handicap -7 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 155.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
02/11/2016 18:00 BST – Kataja Basket v Le Mans Sarthe – Betting Tips
Bottom of the table plays fourth in this game but the two sides have polar opposite records at this early stage of the FIBA Champions League. It is too soon for anyone to start panicking in Group B but Kataja are currently at the foot of the group and they’ll recognise that a win in this home game is vital if they are going to push up the standings.
A big first leg win over Sodertalje Kings ensured that a second leg defeat in the Qualifying Round wasn’t going to derail Kataja Basket from breaking into the FIBA Champions League. This was a huge lift for the team but they have struggled in their two games. A 64-72 defeat at the hands of Maccabi Rand Media wasn’t too bad but an 84-113 loss to Avtodor Saratov was a sore one to take. Daniel Mullings has been an important player for the hosts, providing an average of 15.8 points per game this season and he has also offered an average of 7 points per game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 02/11 11:00 (Spread Result: 77-69, Totals: 153)|
|andrew||02/11 18:00||Kataja BasketKATAJ||Le Mans SartheMSB||155.5||1.90||Under 155.5|
|SPREAD||-7||1.90||Le Mans SartheMSB||Bet ►|
Le Mans Sarthe have shown good form so far this season
Le Mans Sarthe have played two games this season in the FIBA Champions League and they have managed to win both of them by a score of 68-49. Umana Reyer Venezia and Khimik are the teams that have been defeated and a third result of a similar nature would be more than welcome for the away team in this game. One player that has been at the heart of their play has been Ryan Pearson and he managed an average of 20 points per game so far this season. Wilfried Yeguete has also been a key player, adding an average of 11.5 points per game. These are the players that Le Mans Sarthe will look towards in the hope of making it 3-0 for the season so far.
The away team should have enough to take control of this game so take Le Mans Sarthe at -7,which you can find at odds of 1.90. If you are looking for the Over/Under market, look to go UNDER 155.5 which is provided at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Dinamo Sassari v Proximus Spirou
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v Szolnoki Olaj
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Rosa Radom v EWE Baskets Oldenburg
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v Mega Leks
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v Ventspils
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Khimik v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Helios Suns v Fraport Skyliners