Spread Pick: Dinamo SassariHome with handicap -16.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 161.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
02/11/2016 20:30 BST – Dinamo Sassari v Proximus Spirou – Betting Tips
Fifth plays eighth in this FIBA Champions League clash in Group E but if you think this is going to be a game between two teams who are frightened to play, think again. This has the makings of an interesting game between two sides that will be desperate to win, and there will be a number of decent basketball betting options here.
The Italians have been involved in two tight and narrow affairs so far this season so this may not be a game that runs away from either team. An opening week success over Stelmet Zielona Gora, by a 74-70 margin, was followed up with a 72-73 defeat to Szolnoki Olaj. Rok Stipcevic has been absolutely crucial for Sassari so far this season, providing an average of 15 points per game at this stage of the season. Trevor Lacey has also been an important player, providing an average of 6 rebounds per game this season. These are the players that will carry the hopes of the home fans in this match on Wednesday.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 02/11 11:05 (Spread Result: 78.5-75, Totals: 170)|
|andrew||02/11 20:30||Dinamo SassariSASSA||Proximus Spirou CharleroiCHARL||161.5||1.90||Over 161.5|
|SPREAD||-16.5||1.90||Dinamo SassariSASSA||Bet ►|
Proximus Spirou will need to improve quickly
Proximus Spirou suffered a difficult defeat in their opening game of the season, falling 75-92 to Besiktas. In the second game of the season, there was another harsh defeat, falling 58-80 to AEK. This leaves the away side with a 0-2 record but they will also be feeling battered and bruised going into this game. Brandon Bowman has been a big player this season, offering an average of 14.5 points per game while also providing an average of 6 rebounds so far for this campaign. Proximus Spirou are far from a one man team but Bowman will be crucial to any chance of success they have in this clash.
It is easy to see why the hosts are well fancied for this game and you can take Dinamo Sassari at -16.5, which is provided at odds of 1.90. With the Over/Under market, you should be looking at OVER 161.5 which you can find on offer at odds of 1.90 for the Wednesday night game. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v Szolnoki Olaj
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Rosa Radom v EWE Baskets Oldenburg
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v Mega Leks
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v Ventspils
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Khimik v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B - Kataja Basket v Le Mans Sarthe
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Helios Suns v Fraport Skyliners