Spread Pick: VentspilsAway with handicap +6.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 150.0 at 1.90 Bet Now!
02/11/2016 18:00 BST – Muratbey Usak Sportif v Ventspils – Betting Tips
The hosts are still without a win in the FIBA Champions League this season but most of the teams who booked their passage via the Qualifying Rounds have found that the going has been quite tough. Mind you, Ventspils haven’t found it too easy and they current have a 1-1 record after two matches in the tournament.
Two good wins against U-BT Cluj Napoca, a 93-90 win and then an 85-66 thumping, ensured that Muratbey would be playing Champions League basketball this season. This put the club and fans on a high but an opening day narrow loss at the hands of Neptunas Klaipeda was a difficult one to take. They also suffered a 7 point loss against PAOK. There are signs for optimism in the Sportif team but they know that they’ll need to improve soon. Mark Lyons has been one of the key players and he has provided an average of 16 points this season. Darryl Monroe has offered up an average of 7 rebounds.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 02/11 11:00 (Spread Result: 74-75.5, Totals: 143)|
|andrew||02/11 18:00||Muratbey UsakUSAK||VentspilsVENTS||150.0||1.90||Over 150.0|
Ventspils will believe they can win this game
Ventspils started their season with a one-point loss against EWE Baskets. The 76-77 reversal showed plenty of positive signs but ultimately, it wasn’t enough to claim the game. Things were a lot brighter after the second game, a match that saw Rosa Radom defeated by a score of 74-53. A vital player in these games was Willie Deane, who has notched an average of 17.5 points in the two games this season. Cheikh Mbodj has also been an important player, picking up an average of 7 rebounds this campaign. If these two players scale the heights they can, it could look good for an away win in this game.
This is a game that the bookies think is set up for a home win but the form of the away side means that you should take a serious look at them. You should look to take Ventspils at +6.5, which is provided at odds of 1.90 in this game. In the Over/Under market, go OVER 150.0 which you can find at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Dinamo Sassari v Proximus Spirou
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v Szolnoki Olaj
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Rosa Radom v EWE Baskets Oldenburg
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v Mega Leks
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Khimik v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B - Kataja Basket v Le Mans Sarthe
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Helios Suns v Fraport Skyliners