Spread Pick: Neptunas KlaipedaHome with handicap -6.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 151.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
02/11/2016 18:00 BST – Neptunas Klaipeda v ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne – Betting Tips
The hosts come into this game with a 2-0 record in Group C and they’ll be keen to maintain this run going. Their opponents in this Wednesday night FIBA Champions League clash have a 1-1 record, so they’ll be looking to tie with their opponents by the end of the night. There are plenty of big games on Wednesday but this could be one of the best when it comes to the finest basketball betting options.
Neptunas won their opening game of the campaign by 2 points, the 67-65 win over Muratbey Usak Sportif being well received but it was a close affair. Things were are a lot more open and exciting in the second game as they destroyed Openjobmetis Varese by a 94-60 margin. One of their top players in these two games has been Jimmy Baron who has delivered an average of 13 points in these games. Another player that has had a positive impact for Neptunas is Mindaugas Kacinas who has offered up an average of 6.5 rebounds in the two European games so far this season. The Klaipeda fans will believe their team has what it takes to extend their winning run.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 02/11 11:00 (Spread Result: 74.5-67, Totals: 148)|
|andrew||02/11 18:00||Neptunas KlaipedaNEPTN||ASVEL Lyon-VilleurbanneASVEL||151.5||1.90||Under 151.5|
|SPREAD||-6.5||1.90||Neptunas KlaipedaNEPTN||Bet ►|
It has been a tight start to the season for ASVEL
ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne suffered a cruel loss in their opening game of the season, falling to Openjobmetis Varese by a single point. This 82-83 loss was a harsh reminder of how cruel games can be but they bounced back well, enjoying a narrow win in their next game. An 81-79 over EWE Baskets meant that the team had a points difference of +1 after two games and they had notched over 80 points in both of their games. A key player has been Walter Hodge who has managed an average of 15.5 points per game this season while Darryl Watkins has provided an average of 10 rebounds per game.
The hosts are well fancied in this game and you can take Neptunas Klaipeda at -6.5, at odds of 1.90 in this game. For the Over/Under market, look to go UNDER 151.5 which is provided at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Dinamo Sassari v Proximus Spirou
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v Szolnoki Olaj
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Rosa Radom v EWE Baskets Oldenburg
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v Mega Leks
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v Ventspils
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Khimik v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B - Kataja Basket v Le Mans Sarthe
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Helios Suns v Fraport Skyliners