Spread Pick: EWE Baskets OldenburgAway with handicap -6.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 148.0 at 1.90 Bet Now!
02/11/2016 18:30 BST – Muratbey Usak Sportif v Ventspils – Betting Tips
With both of these teams coming into this game with a 1-1 record, and languishing near the foot of Group C, this is looking like being a vital game in the FIBA Champions League this week. Both teams will believe that they have a chance of taking the points in this one and there will be a few basketball betting options on offer in this affair.
The hosts got their campaign off to an excellent start with a 93-85 win over PAOK. This couldn’t last though and in the second game, the team toiled to score points, eventually losing 53-74 to Ventspils. There is a need for Rosa Radom to get points on the board and they’ll be looking towards Tyrone Brazelton who has averaged 19 points per game this season. Another player that has shown his value this campaign is Michal Sokolowski who has notched an average of 6.5 rebounds per game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 02/11 11:00 (Spread Result: 66-63.5, Totals: 136)|
|andrew||02/11 18:30||Rosa RadomRADOM||EWE Baskets OldenburgOLDEN||148.0||1.90||Under 148.0|
|SPREAD||-6.5||1.90||EWE Baskets OldenburgOLDEN||Bet ►|
The Germans can claim victory in this game
EWE Baskets enjoyed a thrilling start to their campaign with a 77-76 win against Ventspils. It is always great to win a narrow match but the joy of this victory was cancelled out with the anguish of a narrow defeat in the second game. EWE Baskets went down 79-81 to ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne, and the deflating nature of this defeat could leave the Germans feeling sorry for themselves. This shouldn’t be the case though and there will be expectations placed on Chris Kramer to deliver more of the prowess that has seen him claim an average of 16.5 points per game this season. Maxime De Zeeuw has also been in decent form, offering an average of 6 rebounds per game this season.
The Germans have the backing of the bookies for this game and they have more than enough to edge it. You can back EWE Baskets at -6.5, which is provided at odds of 1.90. If you’re looking for the Over/Under market, look to go UNDER 148.0 which is provided at offs of 1.90 for this crucial Wednesday night game. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Dinamo Sassari v Proximus Spirou
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v Szolnoki Olaj
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v Mega Leks
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v Ventspils
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Khimik v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B - Kataja Basket v Le Mans Sarthe
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Helios Suns v Fraport Skyliners