Spread Pick: Fraport SkylinersAway with handicap -1 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 135.0 at 1.90 Bet Now!
02/11/2016 18:00 BST – Helios Suns v Fraport Skyliners – Betting Tips
Both of these teams have a 0-2 record coming into this match, so one of the sides will be celebrating a first win of the campaign at the end of this one. Sadly, it also means that one team will be left with a 0-3 record, and this is the sort of record that leaves you feeling adrift, even so early on in a campaign.
Defeats to Monaco and Aris have left Helios Suns scrambling about looking for their first win but they haven’t been outclassed or humiliated in their outings yet. This means that there is definitely scope to build on and they hope the home crowd will give them their full backing for this one. Brandyn Curry has been one of the key players for the Suns this season but with an average of 9.5 points per game, even he will feel as though he has more to offer for the Helios side. This would be a fantastic time to get a result in the win column but it isn’t going to be straightforward.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 02/11 11:00 (Spread Result: 56-60, Totals: 117)|
|andrew||02/11 18:00||Helios Suns DomzaleHELIO||Fraport SkylinersFRAPO||135.0||1.90||Over 135.0|
|SPREAD||-1||1.90||Fraport SkylinersFRAPO||Bet ►|
The Germans have toiled at the start of this campaign
Defeats to Banvit and Monaco, meaning both sides have already lost to Monaco this season, have left Fraport Skyliners feeling slightly deflated at the start of the FIBA Champions League. The nature of these defeats have been more crushing than the ones suffered by Helios but given that both teams are currently listed as 0-2 for the campaign, it is not as if there is a lot of positivity to take from the campaign. Ekene Ibekwe has managed an average of 13 points per game so far this FIBA Champions League campaign and if he can continue in this form, you cannot rule the Germans out of getting something from this match.
There is very little between these two games so why not take Fraport Skyliners at -1, which is provided at odds of 1.90. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market will find going OVER 135.0 at odds of 1.90 is likely to be of interest. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Dinamo Sassari v Proximus Spirou
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v Szolnoki Olaj
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Rosa Radom v EWE Baskets Oldenburg
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v Mega Leks
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v Ventspils
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Khimik v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B - Kataja Basket v Le Mans Sarthe