Spread Pick: EA7 Emporio Armani MilanAway with handicap +3 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 152.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
11/12/2015 18:00 – Cedevita Zagreb v EA7 Emporio Armani Milan – Betting Tips
There is only one Top 16 spot left in Group B and if Cedevita win the game, they will grab the final spot without looking to others for help. However, they could still qualify depending on the margin of defeat, which means that Milan have to go all out for victory.
Having a 4-4 record and a two game lead over the two teams beneath you in the group stages gives you a bit of confidence but Cedevita have to know that their work isn’t over yet. In some ways, knowing that they can afford to lose by a narrow margin could be of benefit, but it could also work against them. There is going to be a lot of psychological strength needed by the Zagreb players to ensure that they get the result that they need on Friday night. The home crowd is certain to roar their favourites on but it may be a night for cool heads as opposed to reckless abandon in an attempt to win a basketball match.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Euroleague tip locked in at 09/12 19:10 (Spread Result: 82-88, Totals: 167)|
|giorgio||11/12 18:00||Cedevita Zagreb||Cedevita ZagrebCED||EA7 Emporio Armani Milan||EA7 Emporio Armani MilanEA7||152.5||1.90||Under 152.5|
|SPREAD||+3||1.90||EA7 Emporio Armani MilanEA7||Bet ►|
Milan know they need to win big
If Milan wins by 8 points or more, they will be very much in contention going into the final game of the regular season but if they fail to achieve this victory, their Euroleague action will be over. It hasn’t been a great season for the Italians but the return of Alessandro Gentile on Friday night will give the Milan side some confidence that they can achieve the big win that will keep their hopes alive. Other players like Jamel McLean, Stanko Barac and Robbie Hummel will also need to add to the Milan firepower if there is going to be an upset in Zagreb.
The home side are the favourites for this game but not massive favourites which means that taking EA7 Emporio Armani Milan at +3, at odds of 1.90 could be of benefit. If you are looking to get involved with the Over/Under market in this game, you should consider going UNDER 152.5 which is available at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
More Euroleague Betting Tips
- 11 December Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Panathinaikos Athens v Stelmet Zielona Gora
- 11 December Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Fenerbahce Istanbul v Crvena Zvezda Telekom Belgrade
- 11 December Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Strasbourg v Khimki Moscow Region
- 11 December Euroleague Regular Season Group A – FC Bayern Munich v Real Madrid
- 11 December Euroleague Regular Season Group D – CSKA Moscow v Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul
- 10 December Euroleague Regular Season Group C – FC Barcelona Lassa v Zalgiris Kaunas
- 10 December Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Dinamo Banco di Sardegna Sassari v Unicaja Malaga