Spread Pick: Zalgiris KaunasAway with handicap +15 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 149.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
10/12/2015 20:00 – FC Barcelona Lassa v Zalgiris Kaunas – Betting Tips
First plays fourth in this game but with teams already assured of a place in the Top 16, this game may not have the intensity that you would normally expect when these teams clash. There is still plenty to play for; both teams will want to finish in as high a position as possible, but it may not be the one Euroleague game to catch this week.
If Barcelona wins this game, they will be guaranteed a minimum of second place in the group, which is definitely something to get in the bag as early as possible. In the last 14 games between these two sides, Barcelona have won them all. This will likely give the Catalan club a psychological advantage but given that there is nothing really at stake, and the fact that Barcelona lost in their last match, this could be the game where Barcelona let their standards slip. If players like Ante Tomic and Samardo Samuels play to the levels that we know they can, the home side should do well in this game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Euroleague tip locked in at 09/12 19:20 (Spread Result: 86-105, Totals: 176)|
|giorgio||10/12 20:00||FC Barcelona||FC BarcelonaFCB||Zalgiris Kaunas||Zalgiris KaunasZAL||149.5||1.90||Over 149.5|
|SPREAD||+15||1.90||Zalgiris KaunasZAL||Bet ►|
Zalgiris Kaunas haven’t performed well away from home this season
Kaunas have to get through a few psychological barriers in this game. Their poor recent record against the Catalan club is one thing but the fact that they rank bottom with respect to points scored on the road this campaign, an average of 60 points per game, is another factor that they need to improve on. Overall, Kaunas are the second lowest scoring side in the Euroleague, with 66.6 points per game, and while this is a negative, it does mean they deserve credit for qualifying with this statistic working against them. A win in Barcelona would provide a massive boost going into the Top 16.
The bookmakers make the hosts huge favourites so take Zalgiris Kaunas at +15 at odds of 1.90. When it comes to the Over/Under market, look to go OVER 149.5 at odds of 1.90 on Thursday night. This is a difficult game to predict, it could go anyway, but it may be a lot tighter than some people predict. Bet Now!
More Euroleague Betting Tips
- 11 December Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Panathinaikos Athens v Stelmet Zielona Gora
- 11 December Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Fenerbahce Istanbul v Crvena Zvezda Telekom Belgrade
- 11 December Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Strasbourg v Khimki Moscow Region
- 11 December Euroleague Regular Season Group A – FC Bayern Munich v Real Madrid
- 11 December Euroleague Regular Season Group B – Cedevita Zagreb v EA7 Emporio Armani Milan
- 11 December Euroleague Regular Season Group D – CSKA Moscow v Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul
- 10 December Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Dinamo Banco di Sardegna Sassari v Unicaja Malaga