Spread Pick: Crvena ZvezdaAway with handicap +10.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 154.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
11/12/2015 19:45 – Fenerbahce Istanbul v Crvena Zvezda Telekom Belgrade – Betting Tips
The home team may have already qualified for the Top 16 but with the top spot in the group still up for grabs, don’t expect the Istanbul to take things easy in this game, not as if their fans would allow it. A 6-2 record takes on a 4-4 record but both sides know that this is a game that really matters.
The Turkish side already defeated Crvena Zvezda earlier this season in Belgrade so they will have nothing to fear in this game. That 60-74 win was well deserved but Fenerbahce may be without Ekpe Udoh for this game. Of course, it may be that Fenerbahce consider the benefits of Real Madrid being knocked out before the Top 16 starts, so they may not be as motivated for a win as they should be. That may or may not enter their thinking for this game but there may be some solace in a loss for the home team if that is how the game pans out.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Euroleague tip locked in at 09/12 19:15 (Spread Result: 79-71.5, Totals: 140)|
|giorgio||11/12 19:45||Fenerbahce Istanbul||Fenerbahce IstanbulFBU||Crvena Zvezda||Crvena ZvezdaCZT||154.5||1.90||Over 154.5|
|SPREAD||+10.5||1.90||Crvena ZvezdaCZT||Bet ►|
The Belgrade side have their destiny in their hands
The team holding the final qualification spot from Group A knows that if they can hold their nerve, and their position, they will be going through to the Top 16. This may be easier said than done but there is no doubt that the side from Belgrade have everything to play for in Istanbul on Friday night. With players like Maik Zirbes, Quincy Miller and Vladimir Stimac, the Belgrade side will always have a chance and if they find form, this could be a game that lives up to its billing. Stefan Jovic is another player who has plenty to offer and he may be the crucial player in this game.
The hosts are clear favourites for this game but this means that there could be value to find in taking Crvena Zvezda Telekom Belgrade at +10.5 at odds of 1.90. The Over/Under market is available at OVER 154.5 at odds of 1.90, which is likely to be of interest for some come Friday evening. Bet Now!
More Euroleague Betting Tips
- 11 December Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Panathinaikos Athens v Stelmet Zielona Gora
- 11 December Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Strasbourg v Khimki Moscow Region
- 11 December Euroleague Regular Season Group A – FC Bayern Munich v Real Madrid
- 11 December Euroleague Regular Season Group B – Cedevita Zagreb v EA7 Emporio Armani Milan
- 11 December Euroleague Regular Season Group D – CSKA Moscow v Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul
- 10 December Euroleague Regular Season Group C – FC Barcelona Lassa v Zalgiris Kaunas
- 10 December Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Dinamo Banco di Sardegna Sassari v Unicaja Malaga