Spread Pick: Unicaja MalagaAway with handicap -6.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 156.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
10/12/2015 19:30 – Dinamo Banco di Sardegna Sassari v Unicaja Malaga – Betting Tips
Bottom plays second top in this game but as this match sees the hosts play their final home game of the Euroleague season; you should expect that they’ll be fired up for this one. However, Dinamo are yet to win this campaign, and the pressure of improving their 0-8 record could work for or against the team, depending on how they handle the pressure.
When you take on board that Sassari are second bottom with respect to points allowed this season, 84.5 points per game and are in the bottom five with respect to scoring, with 71.4 points per game, you don’t have to look too far to see the problems that Dinamo have suffered from this season. If you can’t score and you can’t stop your opponents from scoring, you are likely to struggle and the team is currently on course for one of the poorest Euroleague campaigns in recent memory. Players like Jarvis Varnado and Joe Alexander will need to be at their best to prevent Unicaja taking a grip on the game and punishing the hosts to their 9th straight defeat of the season.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Euroleague tip locked in at 09/12 12:10 (Spread Result: 65-70.5, Totals: 142)|
|giorgio||10/12 19:30||Dinamo Sassari||Dinamo SassariSASSA||Unicaja Málaga||Unicaja MálagaUNI||156.5||1.90||Under 156.5|
|SPREAD||-6.5||1.90||Unicaja MálagaUNI||Bet ►|
Malaga know that top spot is still on offer
The team from Malaga knows that a win here will leave them with a chance of taking top spot on the final day of the regular season. That has to be an incentive for them to keep their levels of focus and concentration in place for their trip to Italy. The last time these two sides clashed, the final score was an 80-62 win for the Spanish side and Richard Hendrix was in excellent form with 19 points. You can expect players like Nemanja Nedovic and Stefan Markovic to get on the ball and press the home team back throughout this game. The final score is likely to depend on how badly Unicaja want to win and win big.
Taking Unicaja Malaga at -6.5, at odds of 1.90 on Thursday night is likely to be a sensible option. When it comes to the Over/Under market, look to go UNDER 156.5 at odds of 1.90 in this game. Bet Now!
More Euroleague Betting Tips
- 11 December Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Panathinaikos Athens v Stelmet Zielona Gora
- 11 December Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Fenerbahce Istanbul v Crvena Zvezda Telekom Belgrade
- 11 December Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Strasbourg v Khimki Moscow Region
- 11 December Euroleague Regular Season Group A – FC Bayern Munich v Real Madrid
- 11 December Euroleague Regular Season Group B – Cedevita Zagreb v EA7 Emporio Armani Milan
- 11 December Euroleague Regular Season Group D – CSKA Moscow v Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul
- 10 December Euroleague Regular Season Group C – FC Barcelona Lassa v Zalgiris Kaunas