Spread Pick: AEKHome with handicap -4.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 147.0 at 1.90 Bet Now!
01/11/2016 18:00 BST – AEK v Besiktas Sompo Japan – Betting Tips
First plays second in this big game in Group E in the FIBA Champions League. With both of these teams carrying a 2-0 record going into the third game of the campaign, pride is at stake but this is also a fantastic opportunity to stake a claim for being the top team in this group. The hosts will consider this to be a great chance to claim advantage in the group but the Turkish side knows how pivotal a win for them will be.
Very convincing wins over Szolnoki Olaj and Proximus Spirou place the Greek side at the top of the table and they will be in no mood to relinquish their spot at this stage. There is a lot to be said for a basketball team that is scoring with free flowing confidence and this will drive the hosts on tonight. Roko Ukic has notched an average of 11.5 points per game this season and if he manages to perform strongly on Tuesday night, there is a very good chance that the AEK fans will enjoy themselves in this match.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 31/10 13:00 (Spread Result: 73.5-88, Totals: 166)|
|andrew||01/11 18:00||AEKAEK||Besiktas Sompo JapanBESIK||147.0||1.90||Over 147.0|
The Turkish team will be desperate for a positive result here
When you come into any game with a 100% record you have the right to feel confident. A Round 1 win over Proximus Spirou and then a Round 2 win over Partizan has ensured that Besiktas fans are looking good at this point in time. They have benefitted from an average 15.5 points per game from Vladimir Stimac so far this campaign. The same player has also delivered an average of 10 rebounds per game, so he is definitely the go-to player for the Turkish team so far in Group E of the FIBA Champions League.
The hosts start as favourites and you can take AEK at -4.5, which is provided at odds of 1.90. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market will find that going OVER 147.0, on offer at odds of 1.90, is likely to be a smart bet for this game on Tuesday evening. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Dinamo Sassari v Proximus Spirou
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v Szolnoki Olaj
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Rosa Radom v EWE Baskets Oldenburg
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v Mega Leks
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v Ventspils
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Khimik v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B - Kataja Basket v Le Mans Sarthe
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Helios Suns v Fraport Skyliners