Spread Pick: Telenet OostendeAway with handicap +9.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 150.0 at 1.90 Bet Now!
01/11/2016 20:30 BST – SIG Strasbourg v Telenet Oostende – Betting Tips
With both of these teams on a 0-2 record so far in Group D in the FIBA Champions League, this game should represent an ideal opportunity for a side to grab their first win of the campaign. Of course, there is also the fear of slipping to a 0-3 record, which will befall one of these two teams, so you can understand if either of these teams starts off in a cautious manner.
The French side have already fallen to Juventus Utena and Sidigas Avellino this season. These are decent teams and plenty of FIBA Champions League sides will lose out to this opposition. This means that Strasbourg should feel as though they have what it takes to bounce back and salvage this season but they have to get started quickly. This week’s game provides the ideal opportunity to do so. Erving Walker has notched up an average of 13.5 points per game this season and he needs to deliver more of the same in this game if the hosts are going to get off to winning ways.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 31/10 13:00 (Spread Result: 74-73.5, Totals: 138)|
|andrew||01/11 20:30||SIG Strasbourg||Telenet OostendeOOSTE||150.0||1.90||Over 150.0|
|SPREAD||+9.5||1.90||Telenet OostendeOOSTE||Bet ►|
The Belgian side need a win too
The Belgians have also lost to Juventus this season and lost to KK Mornar in the opening week of the new season. This is a game that Oostende will feel is winnable but as it is away from home; it will represent a tricky task. Rasko Katic has been the main go-to guy this season and with an average of 12 points per game this season, he has delivered for his team. However, he will need to offer up more while there should also be greater support from his team-mates if they are going to move up the table and push themselves into a position where they can look beyond the regular season.
The hosts are being backed to take this game, but it could be a close one. Thinking along these lines leaves you feeling that Telenet Oostende at +9.5 is likely to be a decent bet at odds of 1.90. For the Over/Under market, look to go OVER 150.0 which you can find at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Dinamo Sassari v Proximus Spirou
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v Szolnoki Olaj
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Rosa Radom v EWE Baskets Oldenburg
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v Mega Leks
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v Ventspils
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Khimik v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B - Kataja Basket v Le Mans Sarthe
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Helios Suns v Fraport Skyliners