Spread Pick: Iberostar TenerifeAway with handicap -7 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 159.0 at 1.90 Bet Now!
01/11/2016 18:00 BST – Juventus Utena v Iberostar Tenerife – Betting Tips
Three teams in Group D in the FIBA Champions League have a 100% record at the moment but with two of them clashing in Round 3, one team will definitely suffer their first defeat of the regular season this midweek. This looks like being an enjoyable game and both of these sides will believe that they can grab the win that will solidify their hopes of making it through to the latter stages of the FIBA Champions League.
After two wins over Porto in the FIBA Champions League Qualifying round and then a win over Strasbourg on the opening day of the campaign, things have been going great for Juventus. The fact that the Lithuanians followed this up with a win in Round 2 over Oostende has actually lifted expectations of what the team can achieve this campaign but this game is likely to be the toughest match that Juventus have experienced this season. Gytis Sirutavicius has an average of 13.8 points per game this season, and if he can deliver along these lines, things will be looking very rosy for the hosts.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 31/10 13:00 (Spread Result: 71-86, Totals: 164)|
|andrew||01/11 18:00||Juventus UtenaUTENA||Iberostar TenerifeTENRF||159.0||1.90||Under 159.0|
|SPREAD||-7||1.90||Iberostar TenerifeTENRF||Bet ►|
The away team will feel they can clinch a win here
The team from Tenerife currently top Group D and they will be in no mood to relinquish that spot by the end of Tuesday night. Two strong wins have kick-started their campaign in the best possible manner and there is no getting away from the fact that Iberostar Tenerife will believe that they can take all the points from this one. Carl English has an average of 22 points per game this season and he is likely to be the player that will lead the lien for the Tenerife side in this game. If the away team still top the league at the end of this round, they’ll be looking forward with confidence.
The bookies make the away side the favourite and you can back Iberostar Tenerife at -7, which is provided at odds of 1.90. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market will find that going UNDER 159.0 at odds of 1.90 is likely to be of benefit for this game. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Dinamo Sassari v Proximus Spirou
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v Szolnoki Olaj
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Rosa Radom v EWE Baskets Oldenburg
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v Mega Leks
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v Ventspils
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Khimik v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B - Kataja Basket v Le Mans Sarthe
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Helios Suns v Fraport Skyliners