Spread Pick: Sidigas AvellinoAway with handicap -7 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 158.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
01/11/2016 18:30 BST – Cibona v Sidigas Avellino – Betting Tips
The hosts come into this game with a 0-2 record while the away team have a 2-0 record and are flying high. This means that there will be a contrast of confidence for this game but the home team should feel as though they have a chance to grab their first win of the FIBA Champions League campaign. This is a night that could see both teams on edge, which is always of interest when it comes to basketball betting options.
Ante Žižić leads the way with points and rebounds for Cibona this campaign, which means that he is likely to be the most important player for the hosts in this one. He has notched an average of 18 points per game this season and if you’re looking for a player who can deliver rebounds, he has also provided an average of 8.5 rebounds per game. This suggests that if good things are going to happen for Cibona this campaign and game, Žižić is the player most likely to make it happen. A large opening week defeat to Tenerife would have been a big blow to the hosts but last week the side went narrowly to Mega Leks, so there is some form of progress being made.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 31/10 13:00 (Spread Result: 83-77, Totals: 167)|
|andrew||01/11 18:30||CibonaCIBON||Sidigas AvellinoAVELL||158.5||1.90||Under 158.5|
|SPREAD||-7||1.90||Sidigas AvellinoAVELL||Bet ►|
It’s been a comfortable start to the season for Sidigas Avellino
A comfortable Round 1 win over Mega Leks was followed up by a solid win over Strasbourg. This means Sidigas Avellino can be very happy and content with their start to the campaign, and they’ll be keen to continue that in this game. Levi Randolph has picked up an average of 22.5 points per game so far this campaign so it is likely that he will be the player that drives the away team on in this match. If the away side make it 3-0, it is likely that Randolph will have played a big part.
You can take Sidigas Avellino at -7, which is provided at odds of 1.90. Anyone with an interest in the Over/Under market should look to go UNDER 158.5 which you can find at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Dinamo Sassari v Proximus Spirou
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v Szolnoki Olaj
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Rosa Radom v EWE Baskets Oldenburg
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v Mega Leks
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v Ventspils
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Khimik v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B - Kataja Basket v Le Mans Sarthe
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Helios Suns v Fraport Skyliners