Spread Pick: PAOKAway with handicap -2 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 148.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
01/11/2016 20:30 BST – Openjobmetis Varese v PAOK – Betting Tips
After the opening two round of fixtures, Group C looks like being the most hotly contested group in the FIBA Champions League. Only one team has won both of their games and only one team has lost both of their games. This means that there are 6 teams all bunched up in the middle of the group with a 1-1 record. This week’s action should create more space in the table.
This is a game between two of these teams on a 1-1 record so both of these sides will be looking to grab the win that pushes them but also pushes a rival down. These are often the games that make a difference in the final shake-down of a group so you can expect both sides to be up for this match. The hosts will be looking towards Christian Eyenga who has delivered an average of 13.2 points per game this season, which includes the Qualifying round for the FIBA Champions League. The hosts defeated Benfica on their way to the tournament and they enjoyed a one-point win over ASVEL in the opening round of fixtures. Defeat to Neptunas in their last game brought Varese back to earth but they’ll be looking to soar again in this game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 31/10 13:00 (Spread Result: 70-73, Totals: 145)|
|andrew||01/11 20:30||Openjobmetis VareseVARES||PAOKPAOK||148.5||1.90||Over 148.5|
The Greeks will want another win
PAOK got off to a losing start in the Champions League against Rosa Radom but got back on track last week with a win against Muratbey Usak Sportif. It was a low scoring game but a 7 point winning margin is always to be celebrated. One player that has been in good form for PAOK this season so far is Darryl Bryant and he managed an average of 16 points per game this season. If Bryant is able to deliver this sort of form in Varese, the Greek side may have a lot to celebrate.
There’s not going to be a lot in this game so why not take PAOK at +2, which is available at odds of 1.90. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market will find that going OVER 148.5 is a good bet and available at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Dinamo Sassari v Proximus Spirou
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v Szolnoki Olaj
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Rosa Radom v EWE Baskets Oldenburg
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v Mega Leks
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v Ventspils
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Khimik v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B - Kataja Basket v Le Mans Sarthe
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Helios Suns v Fraport Skyliners