Spread Pick: Bakken BearsHome with handicap +15 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 152.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
01/11/2016 18:30 BST – Bakken Bears v AS Monaco – Betting Tips
Both of these teams have a 2-0 record going into this game and there is quite a nice split going into Round 3 of group A in the FIBA Champions League. There are four teams with a 2-0 record and four teams with a 0-2 record but this means that the league will start to get a bit more shaken up by the end of this week.
Bakken have been enjoying themselves this FIBA Champions League campaign. They clocked up two wins over Tartu in the Qualifying tournament and they have started their campaign with wins over Aris and Nymburk. This will give them every confidence heading into this match but they know that Monaco will provide stiff opposition and perhaps the toughest test that the Bears have had to face this season so far. One player that really needs to deliver for the Bears is DeVaughn Akoon-Purcell and he has picked up an average of 16 points per game this season already. If that form continues, the home fans in Bakken may be in for a fantastic Tuesday evening.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 31/10 13:00 (Spread Result: 72-94, Totals: 151)|
|andrew||01/11 18:30||Bakken BearsBEARS||AS MonacoMONAC||152.5||1.90||Under 152.5|
|SPREAD||+15||1.90||Bakken BearsBEARS||Bet ►|
Monaco hungry for another win
Monaco head into this match with wins over the Suns and the Skyliners behind them so far this Champions League season. This should give them plenty of confidence and they’ll be looking to clinch a third win of the campaign in Bakken. Sergii Gladyr has started the season in fine form and his average of 12 points has been a big factor in the strong opening Monaco have enjoyed. If Gladyr has another good night in this game, you’ll be expecting AS Monaco to push on and make a good run at finishing in the top spots of the group. This fame is a chance for both teams to lay down a marker for the rest of the regular season.
The bookies think the away team will run away with this game. Monaco should win but take Bakken Bears at +15, which you can find at odds of 1.90. If you’re looking for the Over/Under market, look to go UNDER 152.5 which is available at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Dinamo Sassari v Proximus Spirou
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v Szolnoki Olaj
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Rosa Radom v EWE Baskets Oldenburg
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v Mega Leks
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v Ventspils
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Khimik v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B - Kataja Basket v Le Mans Sarthe
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Helios Suns v Fraport Skyliners