Spread Pick: Pinar KarsiyakaHome with handicap -6.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 147.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
01/11/2016 18:00 BST – Pinar Karsiyaka v Maccabi Rand Media – Betting Tips
The hosts have a 1-1 record in their opening two games of the FIBA Champions League season while the Israeli side comes into this game with a 2-0 record. This is definitely a big chance for the hosts to draw level and to lay down a marker for the rest of the campaign. We could be in for one of the more exciting clashes of Group B if this game goes to plan.
A Round 1 triumph over Oradea lifted Pinar spirits but a defeat to Umana Reyer Venezia last week brought expectations down slightly. It is likely to be an up and down season for the hosts but they’ll view their home games as the ideal opportunity to get points on the board and to push themselves further up the league. Muhammed Baygül has provided an average of 13 points per game this season and the home fans will be looking for him to deliver more. There is a need for all of the players to pitch in but if Baygül leads by example, it creates a platform for all of the Pinar players to lend a help in grabbing points.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 31/10 13:00 (Spread Result: 77.5-75, Totals: 159)|
|andrew||01/11 18:00||Pinar KarsiyakaKARSI||Maccabi Rand MediaRISHO||147.5||1.90||Under 147.5|
|SPREAD||-6.5||1.90||Pinar KarsiyakaKARSI||Bet ►|
The away side will want to keep their run going
The Israelis have enjoyed two comfortable wins so far this campaign and they’ll believe that they can go far in this tournament. This game will represent another test of their credentials but it is one that they should be able to overcome. Charles Thomas has averaged 16.5 points per game this season and another strong showing from the player in this one could make all the difference to the final outcome. Avraham Ben Chimol has also started the FIBA Champions League in good shape so there are a number of players that can make a difference for the away team.
This is the perfect chance for the hosts to show their credentials so look to take Pinar Karsiyaka at -6.5, which is provided at odds of 1.90. If you’re looking for the Over/Under market, look to go UNDER 147.5 which is available at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Dinamo Sassari v Proximus Spirou
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v Szolnoki Olaj
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Rosa Radom v EWE Baskets Oldenburg
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v Mega Leks
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v Ventspils
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Khimik v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B - Kataja Basket v Le Mans Sarthe
- 2 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Helios Suns v Fraport Skyliners