Barcelona enters the Euroleague playoffs as the first and best team of the regular season (24-10).
The Blaugrana will fall into the quarter-finals battle with their psychology at its best. At the same time, coach Sarunas Jasikevicius feels “hungry” for great success in his first year on the Barca bench. The Lithuanian manager will have all the heavy weapons at his disposal, as the injury list does not include a single name. Including the Catalans’ leader, Nikola Mirotic (16.9 points, 6.3 rebound), is very likely to be named MVP of the regular season!
Zenit (8th, 20-14) officially announced the renewal of its collaboration with Xavi Pascual a few hours ago. He will remain on the bench of the Russians until the summer of 2024! He is definitely one of the top coaches in Europe, and this is evident by the hard work and results he achieved at Zenit. The Spaniard turned a “boxing bag” team into a protagonist of both the Euroleague and Russian league. The Russians travelled to Barcelona with a significant absence: valuable Polish forward, Ponitka (8.4 points, 5.2 rebound) has been ruled out of tonight’s game due to his injured leg.
Our free Barcelona vs. Zenit Petersburg tip: Spread -5.5, Barcelona (home) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 24 April 2021 – Unicaja Malaga vs. Zaragoza
- 23 April 2021 - Barcelona vs. Zenit St. Petersburg
- 23 Friday 2021 – CSKA Moscow vs. Fenerbahce
- 22 April 2021 - AX Armani Exchange Milan vs. Bayern Munich
- 22 April 2021 – Anadolu Efes vs. Real Madrid
- 21 April 2021 – CSKA Moskow vs. Fenerbahce
- 20 April 2021 - AX Armani Exchange Milan vs. Bayern Munich