Zenit shocked Barcelona (and the basketball fans around Europe) in the first game in Spain (74-76), achieved a “break” in the series and took the home advantage of the series on its side.
What an incredible performance by the 28-year-old Canadian playmaker Kevin Pangos (19 points and 9 assists)! He proved to his ex-teammates and coaches that maybe they made a mistake for letting him go last summer. And, of course, no news for basket aficionados that coach Xavi Pascual delivered one more great show. However, tonight Zenit will play at Palau Blaugrana without key player Gudaitis (Center, 9.7 points, 4 rebounds) and also Ponitka (Forward, 8.4 points, 5.2 rebounds). A real party pooper…
Coach Saras wasn’t happy, and that means a lot of shouting and preaching to his players. Superstar Mirotic, on the other hand, looked pretty calm despite the loss at home, even after he played one of his worst games since he joined the Blaugrana. The leading scorer in Wednesday’s game was Brandon Davis, who added 18 points and collected nine rebounds. The Spaniards will play tonights game without absences but with their backs to the wall…
Our free Barcelona vs. Zenit Petersburg tip: Spread -7.5, Barcelona (home) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 24 April 2021 – Unicaja Malaga vs. Zaragoza
- 23 Friday 2021 – CSKA Moscow vs. Fenerbahce
- 22 April 2021 - AX Armani Exchange Milan vs. Bayern Munich
- 22 April 2021 – Anadolu Efes vs. Real Madrid
- 21 April 2021 – CSKA Moskow vs. Fenerbahce
- 21 April 2021 – Barcelona vs. Zenit St. Petersburg
- 20 April 2021 - AX Armani Exchange Milan vs. Bayern Munich