Efes won the first game emphatically (90-63, 14/36 three-pointers, five double-digit playersBeaubois 19 points). The Turks have made the first step to secure one of the tickets to the Final 4 of the Euroleague (series will be decided in 3 wins).
“It was just a win. We need two more to eliminate Real” was the statement – message of Ergin Ataman, who expects his players to appear just as focused in today’s crucial Game 2. Key playmaker Micic was injured during Game 1, but it seems nothing severe and the Serbian star is expected to play this afternoon.
Real Madrid needs an urgent “transformation” if they want to have any luck in the series with Efes. In the first game, the Madrilenians stood alright during the first half (44-40) but were utterly disappointing when they returned from the locker room for the remaining 20 minutes. “Let us learn a lesson from the third period,” said Pablo Lasso, sending this way a message that will potentially alert his players. Irreplaceable centre, Tavares, played with discomfort in the second half of the first match and is doubtful for today! Now, that would be a painful absence!
Our free Anadolu Efes vs. Real Madrid tip: Total Points, OVER 156.5 Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 24 April 2021 – Unicaja Malaga vs. Zaragoza
- 23 April 2021 - Barcelona vs. Zenit St. Petersburg
- 23 Friday 2021 – CSKA Moscow vs. Fenerbahce
- 22 April 2021 - AX Armani Exchange Milan vs. Bayern Munich
- 21 April 2021 – CSKA Moskow vs. Fenerbahce
- 21 April 2021 – Barcelona vs. Zenit St. Petersburg
- 20 April 2021 - AX Armani Exchange Milan vs. Bayern Munich