An ambitious Armani Milano and the pleasant surprise of this year’s tournament, Bayern Munich, starting tonight, will get across each other for a place in the Euroleague Final-4. Whoever wins the series will take the trip to Cologne in May and catch the attention of the Euroleague big boys.
Ettore Messina’s team finished 4th in the regular season (record 21-13), reflecting its roster and bench quality. They faced Bayern twice this year and defeated it both times: 81-79 in overtime in Munich and managed an impressive 75-51 in Milan. Vital center Kyle Hines is considered ready to play again for the Italians, but valuable guard Michael Roll is in questionable shape.
The Bavarians (they finished 5th with the same record as Armani, 21-13) are in the playoffs for the first time in their history! Andrea Trinchieri and his players have great success as they’ve become the first German club ever to achieve this. The veteran center, James Gist, is highly doubtful for Game 1, as he suffers from significant discomfort.
Our free Olimpia Milano vs. Bayern tip: Bayern Munich UNDER 74.5 points Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 24 April 2021 – Unicaja Malaga vs. Zaragoza
- 23 April 2021 - Barcelona vs. Zenit St. Petersburg
- 23 Friday 2021 – CSKA Moscow vs. Fenerbahce
- 22 April 2021 - AX Armani Exchange Milan vs. Bayern Munich
- 22 April 2021 – Anadolu Efes vs. Real Madrid
- 21 April 2021 – CSKA Moskow vs. Fenerbahce
- 21 April 2021 – Barcelona vs. Zenit St. Petersburg