Judgement time has arrived for the eight gladiators of Euroleague. There will be a battle in the Euroleague playoffs from today and for the next two weeks, with all teams fighting to qualify for the Final-4 of the tournament!
Efes (record 22-12, 3rd in the regular season) will host the first two matches of the series against Real Madrid (20-14, 6th) in Turkey, with the qualification to be decided on three wins.
The playoffs will be played in the shadow of all that happened at the secret meeting of the seven teams in Athens (Zalgiris, Efes, Armani, Olympiacos, Panathinaikos, Maccabi, CSKA) and their intention to ask for full transparency on the financial data of Euroleague and the executive director of the league, Jordi Bertomeu. He is currently in the spotlight of most teams’ shareholders with more voices raised that ask him to acknowledge the corn!
But let’s leave the politics aside and deal with today’s game; coach Ataman has an empty medical report, while for Real Madrid, coach Pablo Lasso has not had at his disposal for a long time (and will not have him until the end of the season), valuable PF, Randolph. French center Vincent Poirier, who signed recently, and will wear the Madrid jersey for the next 3.5 years, is not eligible to play.
Our free Anadolu Efes vs. Real Madrid tip: UNDER 20.5 total three-points made Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 24 April 2021 – Unicaja Malaga vs. Zaragoza
- 23 April 2021 - Barcelona vs. Zenit St. Petersburg
- 23 Friday 2021 – CSKA Moscow vs. Fenerbahce
- 22 April 2021 - AX Armani Exchange Milan vs. Bayern Munich
- 22 April 2021 – Anadolu Efes vs. Real Madrid
- 21 April 2021 – CSKA Moskow vs. Fenerbahce
- 21 April 2021 – Barcelona vs. Zenit St. Petersburg
- 20 April 2021 - AX Armani Exchange Milan vs. Bayern Munich