The Grizzlies (38-34, 18-18 at home), in excellent condition lately, secured their participation in the play-in, closing the regular season with a record of 5-1, ending up in 9th place in the West.
They look ready for the duel with the Spurs, with coach Taylor Jenkins having all his players ready for… war. It all starts and ends, of course, with playmaker Ja Morant, the leader of Memphis (19.1 points, 7.4 assists).
The Spurs (33-39, 19-17 on the road) did a very bad last month, although one excuse for them is the difficult schedule they had. They closed the season with a record of 2-10 and if the Kings or the Pelicans were a little more competitive in their own matches, they might have been left out of play-in. White (G, 15.0 points, 3.4 rebounds) remains out.
Our free Memphis Grizzlies vs. San Antonio Spurs tip: Total Points, OVER 216.5 Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 23 May 2021 – Phoenix Suns (2) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (7)
- 23 May 2021 – New York Knicks (4) vs. Atlanta Hawks (5)
- 22 May 2021 – Denver Nuggets (3) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (6)
- 22 May 2021 – Brooklyn Nets (2) vs. Boston Celtics (7)
- 21 May 2021 – Golden State Warriors vs. Memphis Grizzlies
- 20 May 2021 – Washington Wizards vs. Indiana Pacers
- 20 May 2021 – Venezia vs. Dinamo Sassari
- 19 May 2021 - Los Angeles Lakers vs. Golden State Warriors