The Wizards (34-38 record, 19-17 at home) believed they would quickly get over the Celtics obstacle. Their arrogance was paid dearly at the end by the decided Bostonians. In fact, the Pacers appeared two-faced in Boston: they were very competitive in the first half, they built a nice difference of up to 10 points and then… disaster! The Wizards didn’t show up for the second half and lost 118-100. Beal (22 points) and Westbrook (20 points) missed several shots but most important; they made so many wrong decisions in critical parts of the game. This defeat sent Washington to the knockout game against the Pacers for a place in the playoffs of the East!
On the other side, the Pacers (34-38 record, 21-15 on the road) had an easy task against Charlotte Hornets, whom they defeated 144-117. Indiana had eight players with double-digit points and Domantas Sabonis to do all the work on the floor with 14 points, 21 rebounds and 9 assists. Brissett led the scorecard with 23 points. Turner (C, 12.6 points, 6.5 rebounds) and LeVert (G, 20.2 points, 4.6 rebounds, 5.2 assists) will not play (again) for Indiana tonight.
Our free Washington Wizards vs. Indiana Pacers tip: Spread +6.5, Indiana Pacers (away) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 23 May 2021 – Phoenix Suns (2) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (7)
- 23 May 2021 – New York Knicks (4) vs. Atlanta Hawks (5)
- 22 May 2021 – Denver Nuggets (3) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (6)
- 22 May 2021 – Brooklyn Nets (2) vs. Boston Celtics (7)
- 21 May 2021 – Golden State Warriors vs. Memphis Grizzlies
- 20 May 2021 – Venezia vs. Dinamo Sassari
- 19 May 2021 - Los Angeles Lakers vs. Golden State Warriors