Monty Williams’s team hadn’t had such a good run in the NBA regular season in recent years. The Suns finished 2nd in the competitive Western Conference, with a 51-21 record, just one spot behind the Utah Jazz (52-20). At the same time, Williams was voted by his colleagues as the best coach of the season! Something that finds us in complete agreement…
Phoenix has the misfortune to face last year’s champions LA Lakers (finished in 7th place, 42-30 record) in the first round of this season’s playoffs. The Lakers can count again on «King LeBron» and Anthony Davis, one of the top tall men in the league. However, both superstars have suffered from injuries lately, and they will need exceptional time management by their coach, Frank Vogel.
On the other hand, the Suns found the leader they were looking for in the face of Chris Paul. With him on board, the team from Arizona is different, capable of great things in the years to come.
36-year-old PG did not achieve this by himself. He has super scorer Devin Booker at his side, quality forward Jae Crowder (a player that can perform several tasks on the court) and of course quality center Deandre Ayton. The Suns have a fantastic roster and lots of solutions on the bench; they can start the series against the Lakers with a victory tonight, with the series decided in 4 wins.
Our free Phoenix Suns vs. Los Angeles Lakers tip: Money Line, Phoenix Suns (home) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 23 May 2021 – New York Knicks (4) vs. Atlanta Hawks (5)
- 22 May 2021 – Denver Nuggets (3) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (6)
- 22 May 2021 – Brooklyn Nets (2) vs. Boston Celtics (7)
- 21 May 2021 – Golden State Warriors vs. Memphis Grizzlies
- 20 May 2021 – Washington Wizards vs. Indiana Pacers
- 20 May 2021 – Venezia vs. Dinamo Sassari
- 19 May 2021 - Los Angeles Lakers vs. Golden State Warriors