The 5th and last game of the series is taking place later tonight! The two teams are tied at 2-2, and the squad that survives tonight will meet the big favourite for the title, Armani Milano, at the semifinals stage.
Venezia managed once again to return from a 20-points difference; they were ahead towards the end of the third quarter but didn’t make it in the end. They eventually suffered a defeat, 86-73. Newly-acquired point guard Kurtis Jerrells was the top scorer for Walter De Raffaele’s team, with 14 points. But most importantly showed that he is in good condition and can help in the future. Jeremy Chappell also fought, finishing the game with 11 points and 9 rebounds. Apart from Mike Bramos (10.7 points), there are no other notable absences for Venezia.
Sassari is clearly the better team in the series. In all honesty, they could have been already in the next phase. They have been superior in all four games that have been played so far. In the 4th game, they woke up for good during the 4th period and had the job done in style. Eimantas Bendzius (25 points) and Marco Spissu (20 points) were decisive for the winners! There are no new problems or absences for coach Gianmarco Pozzecco.
Our free Venezia vs. Sassari tip: Spread +4.5, Sassari (away) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 23 May 2021 – Phoenix Suns (2) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (7)
- 23 May 2021 – New York Knicks (4) vs. Atlanta Hawks (5)
- 22 May 2021 – Denver Nuggets (3) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (6)
- 22 May 2021 – Brooklyn Nets (2) vs. Boston Celtics (7)
- 21 May 2021 – Golden State Warriors vs. Memphis Grizzlies
- 20 May 2021 – Washington Wizards vs. Indiana Pacers
- 19 May 2021 - Los Angeles Lakers vs. Golden State Warriors