The continuous injuries combined with the excellent form in which the Blazers have been lately, finally brought the Lakers (42-30, 21-15 at home) in the play-in process. However, LeBron James and A. Davis returned to action and this resulted in the champions finishing the regular season with 5-0 and good performances. In the last match with the Pelicans, James injured his ankle again, but he himself stated that he will play tonight, something that we take for granted.
On the other hand, with Curry doing incredible things on the floor, the Warriors (39-33, 14-22 on the road) are also in very good shape (they closed the season 5-0). In the game against the Grizzlies, Steph Curry secured the title of the top scorer of the season (32.0 points)! The 33-year-old playmaker gets some help from Green and Wiggins, but he is the main reason why Golden State entered the play-in. Oubre (F, 15.4 points, 6.0 rebounds), Lee (G, 6.5 points, 3.2 rebounds), Wiseman (C, 11.5 points, 5.8 rebounds) are not playing tonight either.
Our free Los Angeles Lakers vs. Golden State Warriors tip: Money Line, Los Angeles Lakers (home) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 23 May 2021 – Phoenix Suns (2) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (7)
- 23 May 2021 – New York Knicks (4) vs. Atlanta Hawks (5)
- 22 May 2021 – Denver Nuggets (3) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (6)
- 22 May 2021 – Brooklyn Nets (2) vs. Boston Celtics (7)
- 21 May 2021 – Golden State Warriors vs. Memphis Grizzlies
- 20 May 2021 – Washington Wizards vs. Indiana Pacers
- 20 May 2021 – Venezia vs. Dinamo Sassari