The Nuggets (47-25) looked like one of the strongest underdogs for this year title, but Murray’s serious injury changed the situation largely.
Now, Denver is called upon to find answers without its main point guard, at the same time that Jokic continues to show everyone why he is considered the main candidate for the regular season MVP award. An encouraging sign for coach Mike Malone is the impressive performances of the talented guard/forward Porter. With 48.5%, it is the 4th most effective team in the league.
With a full quality roster this season, the Blazers (40-32) and Lillard seem ready to lead them to… big things to the playoffs. Terry Stotts’s team remains last in the assists category, but is 6th out of 7.25 m. with a percentage of 38.5%.
Our free Denver Nuggets vs. Portland Trail Blazers tip: Money Line, Portland Trail Blazers (away) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 23 May 2021 – Phoenix Suns (2) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (7)
- 23 May 2021 – New York Knicks (4) vs. Atlanta Hawks (5)
- 22 May 2021 – Brooklyn Nets (2) vs. Boston Celtics (7)
- 21 May 2021 – Golden State Warriors vs. Memphis Grizzlies
- 20 May 2021 – Washington Wizards vs. Indiana Pacers
- 20 May 2021 – Venezia vs. Dinamo Sassari
- 19 May 2021 - Los Angeles Lakers vs. Golden State Warriors