The Celtics (36-36 record, 21-15 at home) will host the Wizards for the second game of the NBA 2020-21 Play-ins. The loser will get a second chance, while the winner will get the seventh seed in the Eastern Conference Playoffs!
Brad Stevens’s team ended the regular season in the worst possible way: they lost both games against the Heat. Had they won, they could have qualified directly to the playoffs. At the same time, it seems that their bad luck is not over yet. Their lousy performance on the court and the fact they have to take on the play-ins are complemented “nicely” by Jaylen Brown’s injury, which seems to cut their wings for good! They need to find answers against a strong opponent that appears to be in good shape. The Celtics will play without Brown (G, 24.7 points, 6.0 rebounds, 3.4 assists), who had the best season of his career but proved very unlucky in the “darkest hour”.
The Wizards (34-38 record, 15-21 on the road) was one of the most fun-to-watch teams in this year’s league. Russell Westbrook did some incredible things after the All-Star Game. Basically, the Washington Wizards managed to squeeze in the play-ins thanks to him. The natural leader of the «Magicians», Bradley Beal (31.3 points), returned from his injury, with the Wizards coming out on the floor tonight complete and determined!
Our free Boston Celtics vs. Washington Wizards tip: Money Line, Washington Wizards (away) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 23 May 2021 – Phoenix Suns (2) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (7)
- 23 May 2021 – New York Knicks (4) vs. Atlanta Hawks (5)
- 22 May 2021 – Denver Nuggets (3) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (6)
- 22 May 2021 – Brooklyn Nets (2) vs. Boston Celtics (7)
- 21 May 2021 – Golden State Warriors vs. Memphis Grizzlies
- 20 May 2021 – Washington Wizards vs. Indiana Pacers
- 20 May 2021 – Venezia vs. Dinamo Sassari
- 19 May 2021 - Los Angeles Lakers vs. Golden State Warriors