Treviso looked Virtus in the eye during the second game in Bologna; however, the game was decided in the details, and they lost 88-83 at the end.
Great match from Nigerian forward Christian Mekowulu. He had 23 points and 7 rebounds. Polish center Michal Sokolowski almost managed a triple-double, with 9 points, 8 rebounds and 7 assists.
“I have confidence in my players. We have the quality to get the series to 2-1 “said coach M. Menetti.
In a really tight game, such as that of Friday last week, the quality of Virtus proved the decisive factor. Sasa Djordjevic’s team managed to bring the series to 2-0 and now needs only one win to qualify to the semifinals. Former NBAer Marco Belinelli was the MVP for Virtus in Game 2. He had 24 points, scoring some crucial baskets towards the end. PF Vinc Hunter (14 points and 12 rebounds) achieved a nice double-double, while Milos Teodosic’s statistics sheet was full: 15 points, 5 rebounds, and 8 assists.
Our free Treviso vs. Virtus Bologna tip: Virtus Half Time / Virtus Full Time Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 23 May 2021 – Phoenix Suns (2) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (7)
- 23 May 2021 – New York Knicks (4) vs. Atlanta Hawks (5)
- 22 May 2021 – Denver Nuggets (3) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (6)
- 22 May 2021 – Brooklyn Nets (2) vs. Boston Celtics (7)
- 21 May 2021 – Golden State Warriors vs. Memphis Grizzlies
- 20 May 2021 – Washington Wizards vs. Indiana Pacers
- 20 May 2021 – Venezia vs. Dinamo Sassari
- 19 May 2021 - Los Angeles Lakers vs. Golden State Warriors