The Pacers appear to be in good shape lately. Maybe this is due to the easy schedule they had, but in any case, they have achieved three consecutive wins and hence they remain in the top-10 of the Eastern standings (25-27). In their most recent games, they defeated the Grizzlies 132-125, with an excellent LeVert (34 points) who received valuable aid from Sabonis (15 rebounds, 9 assists) and Brogdon (29 points, 11 assists, 9 rebounds). However, their starter center Turner (12.7 points, 6.4 rebounds), is out again, causing the team’s coaches the relevant headache.
The Clippers (37-18, 3rd in the West) are also in a good moon, and they are heading to Indiana on a five-win streak. However, their natural leader, forward Kawhi Leonard, will not play (26 points, 6.6 rebounds, 5 assists) and neither will Patrick Beverley (Guard, 8.2 points, 3.6 rebounds) and Serge Ibaka (Center, 10.9 points, 6.7 rebounds). We all wonder if Paul George can “carry all the weight” on his shoulders.
Our free Indiana Pacers vs. Los Angeles Clippers tip: Double – Double for Paul George Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 17 April 2021 - Armani Milan vs. Virtus Bologna
- 17 April 2021 – Ulm vs. Bayern
- 16 April 2021 - Philadelphia 76ers vs. Los Angeles Clippers
- 16 April 2021 – Utah Jazz vs. Indiana Pacers
- 15 April 2021 – Los Angeles Lakers vs. Boston Celtics
- 15 April 2021 – Atlanta Hawks vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- 14 April 2021 – CSKA Moscow vs. Panathinaikos
- 14 April 2021 - Virtus Bologna vs. Unics Kazan