Tonight is a big night for the Los Angeles Lakers (four consecutive wins, record 34-21, 5th in the West, 6-4 in the last 10). They will play – for the first time since last March – in front of their fans. The Staples Center will re-open its gates and will host app 2,000 lucky fans who will get the chance to see the updated (and we can also say upgraded) roster of the last year’s champions.
Frank Vogel’s team has learned to live with important absences (LeBron, Davis), while today they will most likely play without Morris (F, 7.4 points, 4.6 rebounds). Schroder and Kuzma have upped their game lately, and they have done a fantastic job.
The Celtics (record 29-26, 5th in the East, 7-3 in the last 10) are in good shape ahead of today’s classic NBA derby. It’s been a while since they achieved four consecutive victories. Tatum, Brown and Walker lead the way, but tonight they will have to play without Fournier, who will be out again (G, 18.6 points, 2.7 rebounds, 3.4 assists).
Our free Los Angeles Lakers vs. Boston Celtics tip: Total Points, UNDER 216.5 Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 17 April 2021 - Armani Milan vs. Virtus Bologna
- 17 April 2021 – Ulm vs. Bayern
- 16 April 2021 - Philadelphia 76ers vs. Los Angeles Clippers
- 16 April 2021 – Utah Jazz vs. Indiana Pacers
- 15 April 2021 – Atlanta Hawks vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- 14 April 2021 – CSKA Moscow vs. Panathinaikos
- 14 April 2021 - Virtus Bologna vs. Unics Kazan